doctorstevenpark.com| How Sleep Affects the Brain at Every Age – Warning Signs to Look For
Watch My Interview on the Functional Oral and Airway Health Summit
Register now to watch my interview titled “How Sleep Affects the Brain at Every Age – Warning Signs to Look For” on the The Functional Oral and Airway Health Summit, August 19-25, 2019. There will be 28 experts over a course of 7 days.
Who is this Summit For?
It’s for YOU, if…
- You worry that maybe you “don’t know what you don’t know” about your health
- You worry that you snore – or wonder if you do.
- You worry about proper nutrition and eating for a healthy mouth – and body.
- You have kids with crooked teeth and wonder are braces the answer?
- You worry that you are always tired. Is it your sleep or a breathing issue?
- You’ve had heart problems and want to minimize your risk in the future.
- You’re worried about Alzheimer’s
- You’re worried about the cost of dental (and medical) care and the changes in insurance
- You want to learn from experts who treat patients every day
- You want to learn from experts who teach in dental and medical schools
- You’ve heard that ADHD is the result of a sleep breathing disorder
- You want all this information in easy-to-understand terms
You will learn from 22 New + 6 past favorite expert speakers more about:
- How sleep affects the brain through all ages and what warning signs to look for
- Why cancer patients should see a dentist before treatment to lessen side effects
- How humming can reduce insomnia, depression, anger and much more
- Why your mouth may be giving you Alzheimer’s
- The facts about oral cancer, what you can do and what your dentist should do
- Tips for dental office visit safety from an OSHA expert
- What dentists and patients can do to combat antibiotic resistance
- How to fix your gut microbiome, starting with your mouth
- Watch the documentary film Say Ahh- The Cavity in Health Care Reform
- And much more!
Click here to register for free.
The post How Sleep Affects the Brain at Every Age – Warning Signs to Look For appeared first on Doctor Steven Y. Park, MD | New York, NY | Integrative Solutions for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome, and Snoring.
Mattresses & Pillows